Henri Haenni (Founder & Managing Director of Abilene Advisors)
Education : Masters in Mathematics and in Computer Science of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and a MBA for the Lausanne University Business School
Certifications : Member of the BCI, DRI CBCP, ISO 27001 LI, ISO 22301 LI & LA, ISO 20000 LA, ISO 9001 LI, ISO 27005 RM, ISO 31000 LRM, Certified Data Protection Officer (GDPR), BCS Green IT certified
- 25 years of experience in information systems and 15 in information security
- Approved by the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) (http://www.thebci.org/) to teach the Certificate of the BCI (CBCI), Certification workshop (approved BCI instructor)
- Information security & Business continuity senior consultant
- Specialist in developing and managing requests for proposal and analysing procurement sources for information systems management
- Governance, risks and compliance consultant and advisor.
- Consultant for large government organizations and large multinational companies for the implementation of ISO 22301 compliant Business Continuity Management systems, for ISO 27001 compliant Information Security Management systems and for ISO 9001 compliant Quality Management systems. Activities in Switzerland, Europe, Middle-East and South East Asia
- Trainer for the CBCI certification workshops in French, English and Spanish. Official translator for the BCI of the CBCI training material in French.
- Teaches ISO 22301 Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer workshops, ISO 20000 Lead Auditor workshops, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor workshops, ISO 27005 Risk Manager workshops, ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager workshops and ISO 9001 Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor workshops.
- Lecturer at the Sorbonne University of Paris (Governance and Business Continuity) and at the Geneva University (Business Continuity).
- BCM Director at BCMFort (http://www.bcmfort.com/)
- Member of the Advisory Board of SwissBorg (https://swissborg.com/en/index.html)
Conférences and publications :
- Speaker : “ISO 27001”, CIO Conference – Sarajevo (2013)
- Speaker : “BCM for national critical infrastructures”, BCM Middle East Summit – Dubaï (2015)
- Program Director : “Cyberwar, Cyberterrorism, Cybercrime : are we concerned ?”, Clusis Conference, Neuchâtel (2016)
- Speaker : “Cyber security ed infrastrutture critiche”, Cyber Security dal pubblico al privato – Il ruolo dello Stato e le nostre aspettative – Ated ICT Ticino, Lugano (2016)
- Speaker : “Human Risk Management”, Clusis Conference, Geneva (January 2017)
- Speaker : “Cyber security incidents implications in business continuity planning”, PECB Standards Insights Conference, Montreal (2017)
- Speaker : “Leverage on your ISO 27001 Framework & a simple and pragmatic route to compliance”, GDPR Conference – Countdown To Compliance – Geneva (2017)