BCI Business Continuity Plan
The Developing and Managing the Business Continuity Plan course – part of the Implementation stage of the BCM Lifecycle.
This 1-day course will cover how to develop business continuity (BC) plans, about invocation and action plans, and how to make the business continuity plan operational. The activity in this training course leads into the Validation stage of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) Lifecycle.
This course provides the business continuity and resilience professional with the opportunity to gain more in depth knowledge of the Implementation stage of the BCM Lifecycle. The Implementation stage is where the business continuity plan is developed, managed and implemented as a key element of the overall BCM programme.
During this course, students will be using a case study and taking part in group discussions and exercises.
This course is based on the BCI Good Practice Guidelines and reflects the current global thinking from ISO 22301.
For more information, please visit BCI.
Our Training Courses
- Business continuity and resilience professionals, who require in-depth knowledge and an understanding of how to develop, manage and implement business continuity plans appropriate for their organization.
- It is recommended that students have a minimum of a CBCI or equivalent credential with experience working in an organization in a continuity and resilience related role.
The objectives of this training course are to provide students with the ability to:
- Develop business continuity plans;
- Determine how and when to invoke the plans;
- Create action plans and checklists;
- Manage the business continuity plans;
This BCI training course is delivered as a one-day course, classroom based, in an interactive environment to ensure maximum benefits to participants, under responsibility of Abilene Advisors, as Training Partner under BCI License.
All students will receive an official certificate of attendance directly from the BCI.