BCI Policy & Programme
The Policy & Programme Management course – part of the Policy & Programme stage of the BCM Lifecycle.
This 1-day course covers all aspects of creating and managing a successful business continuity (BC) policy and a Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme in an organization. This is often the stage of the BCM Lifecycle where practitioners have to begin in any new role, and is essential to regularly revisit and review in any existing role.
This course provides the business continuity and resilience professional with the ability to identify key aspects of a successful policy and develop or revise one where required. Students will then learn how to use the BC policy to create, implement and manage the BCM programme as a part of building and improving organizational resilience.
This course is based on the Business Continuity Institute’s Good Practice Guidelines and reflects the current global thinking from ISO 22301.
For more information, please visit BCI.
Our Training Courses
- Business continuity and resilience professionals who are responsible for BC policy and BCM programme management.
- It is recommended that students have a minimum of a CBCI or equivalent credential with experience working in an organization in a continuity and resilience related role.
This BCI Training course is delivered as a one-day course, classroom based, in an interactive environment to ensure maximum benefits to participants, under responsibility of Abilene Advisors, as Training Partner under BCI License.
The objectives of this training course are to provide students with the ability to:
- Identify and develop the key aspects of a successful BC policy;
- Implement a BC policy;
- Use the BC policy to create, implement and manage the BCM programme;
- Use the BCM programme as a tool to build organizational resilience.
All students will receive an official certificate of attendance directly from the BCI.