ISO 22316 Foundation Certification
Become acquainted with the best practices for developing an organizational resilience strategy based on ISO 22316
This two days’ intensive course allows the participants to learn about the best practices for developing a strategy to enhance organizational resilience as specified in ISO 22316.
This course explores concepts of resilience, which are the basis upon which an organization’s resilience strategy should be developed in order to cope with the today’s dynamic and constantly changing environment.For more information, please visit PECB.
Our Training Courses
Who should attend ?
- Members of a business continuity team;
- Business Continuity Coordinators;
- Operations Managers;
- Executive Managers;
- General Managers;
- Business Analysts;
- COOs, CFOs, CEOs;
- Vice Presidents, Presidents.
- Understand and acquire comprehensive knowledge on the components of Organizational Resilience based on ISO 22316;
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 22316 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Explain the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques to develop an organizational resilience strategy.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22316 and organizational resilience:
- Course objective and structure;
- Standard and regulatory framework;
- Fundamental concepts of organizational resilience;
- Organizational Resilience Program;
- Understanding the organization and its context;
- Analysis of the existing system;
- Clarity of purpose;
- Approach to organizational resilience;
- Risk management program;
- Competence and awareness.
Day 2: Organizational resilience main attributes:
- Resource Availability;
- Effective leadership;
- Coordination of management disciplines;
- Creating a culture of organizational resilience;
- Develop adaptive capacity;
- Evaluating the resilience strategy;
- Continual improvement;
- Applying for certification and closing of the training.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Review exercises and quizzes to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
Exam & Certification
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles of organizational resilience;
- Domain 2: Planning organizational resilience based on ISO 22316.
- The “Certified ISO 22316 Foundation” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- Duration: 1 hour;
- For more information about exam, refer to ISO 22316 Foundation exam;
- A certificate of “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Foundation” will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to this credential;
- For more information about ISO 22316 certifications and PECB certification process, refer to ISO 22316 Foundation Certification.