ISO 22320 Foundation Certification
Become acquainted with the best practices for managing an effective Emergency Management based on ISO 22320
ISO 22320 Foundation training (2 days) enables you to learn about components and operations of emergency management and its processes conform to ISO 22320.
It enables participants to effectively operate emergency management based on a structured command and control, operational information and coordination and cooperation.
The participant will learn the different components of Emergency Management including the command and control, operational information and cooperation& coordination.
For more information, please visit PECB.
Our Training Courses
Who should attend ?
- Members accountable for, and participating in incident prevention and resilience preparations;
- Professionals researching in the field of incident response, information and communication;
- Staff involved in establishing multi-agency/multi-organizational coordination and cooperation for incident response;
- Staff involved in developing information and communication systems for incident response;
- Professionals in charge to communicate and contact with the public.
- Understand the components and operations of emergency management and its processes conform to ISO 22320 and its principal processes;
- Analyse the goal, content and correlation between ISO 22301, ISO 31000 as well as other emergency and incident management standards and regulations;
- Understand the concepts, approaches, standards for an effective operation of an emergency management system.
Day 1: Introduction to Emergency Management, prevention, mitigation and preparedness of Incident response:
- Course objectives and structure;
- Standard and regulatory frameworks;
- Emergency management overview;
- Hazard identification;
- Risk assessment;
- Mitigation measures;
- Emergency response plans;
- Communication, awareness and public warning;
- Training, testing and exercise programs.
Day 2: Decision making, recovery and maintenance of incidents:
- Command and control;
- Operational information;
- Coordination and cooperation;
- Business Continuity;
- Restoring normality;
- Closing the training.
- Sessions of lectures are illustrated with examples based on case studies;
- Practical quizzes are based on the material;
- Practice tests similar to the certification exam.
Exam & Certification
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22320 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts in emergency management;
- Domain 2: Emergency management framework.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22320 Foundation” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- Duration: 1 hour;
- For more information about the exam, refer to the section on the ISO 22320 Foundation Exam;
- A certificate of “PECB Certified ISO 22320 Foundation” will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to this credential;
- For more information about the ISO 22320 certifications and on the PECB certification process, refer to ISO 22320 Foundation Certification.