ISO Lead Disaster Recovery Manager Certification
Mastering the Implementation and Management of Disaster Recovery Services.
This four-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery plan. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices regarding Disaster Recovery processes regarding its implementation and management in an organization.
Our Training Courses
- Disaster Recovery professionals or consultants wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge on Disaster Recovery;
- Disaster Recovery auditors who want to fully understand the Disaster Recovery implementation process;
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the Disaster Recovery of an enterprise and the management of its risks;
- Individuals responsible of the conformity of disaster recovery within an organization
- Members of a disaster recovery team;
- Staff implementing or seeking to comply or involved in a disaster recovery plan.
- To understand the provision of Disaster Recovery services as part of business continuity management;
- To understand the goal, content and correlation with relevant standards and regulatory frameworks;
- To master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of a Disaster Recovery services;
- To develop the expertise to support an organization to plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain DR services;
- To acquire the expertise to advise an organization on Disaster Recovery best practices;
- To strengthen the personal qualities necessary to act with due professional care when conducting a DR project.
Day 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery:
- Concepts and definitions related to Disaster Recovery;
- Disaster Recovery frameworks and methodologies;
- Implementation of a Disaster Recovery plan;
- Understanding an organization and its context.
Day 2: Risk assessment and mitigation for Disaster Recovery:
- Differences between business continuity and disaster recovery;
- Asset management;
- Risk assessment and mitigation;
- Document management;
- Information security;
- Business continuity.
Day 3: Disaster Recovery facilities and planning:
- Recovery facilities;
- Outsourced services;
- Recovery sites;
- Activation of disaster recovery plan.
Day 4: Disaster Recovery performance and assessment:
- Performance measurement;
- Continual improvement.
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery is recommended.
This training is based on both, theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- The “PECB Certified Lead Disaster Recovery Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental concepts, approaches, methods and techniques of disaster recovery;
- Domain 2: Disaster Recovery program;
- Domain 3: Guidance for Disaster Recovery;
- Domain 4: Evaluate the need and applicability of each principle;
- Domain 5: Direct the adherence to each principle;
- Domain 6: Monitor all or key activities related to all the principles.
- The “PECB Certified Lead Disaster Recovery Manager” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- Duration: 3 hours;
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- For more information about exam, refer to ISO Lead Disaster Recovery Manager Exam ;
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential;
- For more information about ISO Lead Disaster Recovery Manager certifications and PECB certification process, refer to ISO Lead Disaster Recovery Manager Certification .