ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certification
Master the implementation and management of a Cybersecurity Program based on ISO 27032:2012.
This four-day intensive course enables participants to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework.
During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Our Training Courses
- Cybersecurity professionals;
- Information Security experts;
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program;
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program;
- IT specialists;
- Information Technology expert advisors;
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework;
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks;
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization;
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO 27032 in the specific context of an organization;
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity Program as specified in ISO 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework;
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cybersecurity.
Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO 27032:
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Fundamental concepts in Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity program
- Initiating a Cybersecurity program
- Analyzing the organization
Day 2: Cybersecurity policies, risk management and attack mechanisms:
- Cybersecurity policies
- Cybersecurity risk management
- Attack mechanisms
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination:
- Cybersecurity controls
- Information sharing and coordination
- Training and awareness program
Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement:
- Business continuity
- Cybersecurity incident management
- Cybersecurity incident response and recovery
- Testing in Cybersecurity
- Performance measurement
- Continuous improvement
- Closing the training
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Cybersecurity
- Domain 2: Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
- Domain 3: Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Domain 4: Attack mechanisms and Cybersecurity controls
- Domain 5: Information sharing and coordination
- Domain 6: Integrating Cybersecurity Program in Business Continuity Management
- Domain 7: Cybersecurity incident management and performance measurement
- The “PECB Certified ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about PECB Certified ISO 27032 exam and certification, refer to ISO 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam & Certification.