COBIT® 5.0 Implementation Exam Preparation Course
COBIT® (Control Objectives for Information and related Technology) provides a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization.
This three-day training seminar enables you to apply COBIT 5 to business issues, trigger events, and company-specific risk scenarios. It helps you learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 in your business and use it effectively for customer initiatives. Participants will learn how to use COBIT 5 effectively in different organizational scenarios.
Our Training Courses
- IT auditors;
- IT managers;
- IT quality professionals;
- IT leadership;
- IT developers;
- Process practitioners and managers in IT service providing firms;
- Business managers.
Upon successful completion of the training the participant will know:
- Understand how to analyze the “drivers” of the company;
- Understand how to implement COBIT5;
- Be able to identify potential pitfalls of implementation;
- Know how to identify and evaluate process capacity;
- To be able to define a plan to improve these processes;
- Take the COBIT5 Implementation exam.
- The positioning of the Governance of the Information System (GEIT)
- What is the governance of the IS?
- How to rely on the combined use of COBIT® 5 and other standards and benchmarks of good practice;
- Summary of the 5 principles and 7 facilitators.
- The first steps – Getting started
- Creation of the necessary environment;
- Recall the lifecycle of the continuous improvement model;
- Sensitive points and trigger events;
- Stakeholder involvement;
- The key factors of success.
- Phase 1: Initialization of the program
- Phases 2 and 3: Problems and opportunities
- Phases 4 and 5: Planning and execution
- Phases 6 and 7: Profit Realization
- Preparation and passage of the “COBIT® 5.0 Implementation” exam.
Be certified COBIT® 5.0 Foundation, according to the course:
- Course: COBIT® 5.0 Foundation
The course material is supported by practical exercises and case-based scenarios. Candidates learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal business practice”.