Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Professional Certification Training
This 3-full-day intensive course will teach you how to design and implement an integrated GRC capability within your organization. It also prepares you to enhance your credentials by taking the GRC Professional certification exam, the top GRC certification in the world, offered by OCEG’s affiliate organization (GRC Certify).
Implementing an Integrated GRC Capability – GRC Professional
There is confusion in the marketplace about GRC. This training will help you get clarity on what GRC is, and what it is not, by learning how to develop a GRC program based on the GRC Capability Model from OCEG. It will provide you with a language to discuss GRC concepts within your organization.
At the heart of the seminar is the OCEG GRC Capability Model. Although various standards and frameworks exist to address specific aspects of governance, risk management and compliance issues, the OCEG GRC Capability Model is the only open standard that provides comprehensive and detailed practices for an integrated GRC capability.
For more information, visit OCEG.
Our Training Courses
- Managers and key staff in all GRC roles (including risk, audit, compliance, ethics, legal, performance, IT, etc…).
- Define a GRC strategy;
- Integrate and improve corporate performance, risk and compliance programs;
- Design and implement an integrated GRC capability using the OCEG GRC Capability Model;
- Strengthen core business processes;
- Improve use of technology to support the integrated governance, management, and assurance of performance, risk, and compliance;
- Have a common language to discuss governance, risk management, and compliance topics in your organization;
- Successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam.
- Differentiate yourself from the competition;
- Learn a language you can use when discussing governance, risk management, and compliance topics in your organization;
- Raise the GRC bar and boost stakeholder confidence;
- Improve responsiveness, efficiency and strategic business décisions.
- This is a basic to intermediate course and there are no prerequisites or advanced preparation.
- This course also prepares you to successfully pass the GRC Professional certification exam, the top GRC certification in the world;
- Investing three days for this session will significantly improve your chances of passing the exam on your first try, saving you time and frustration of taking the exam multiple times;
- Raise your credibility in GRC by obtaining this valuable certification;
- This is a group live event for NASBA authorized continuing education credit;
- Attendees who are All Access Pass holders or enterprise members of OCEG will receive a certificate of completion for this training indicating 24 hours of CPE;
- Exam is available among OCEG, for more information, visit How to get a GRC Certification ;
- Exam is available online : GRC Professional Online Exam Information ;
- Duration = 2 hours ;
- 100 questions ;
- Required score to pass = 70%.