ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Certification
Master the implementation of a Risk Management Process based on ISO 31000
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
For more information, please visit PECB.
Our Training Courses
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of a Risk Management framework and process based on ISO 31000;
- Professionals responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization;
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management;
- Individuals responsible for establishing a Risk Management Policy;
- Risk Management team members.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization;
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization;
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan;
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practice.
Day 1:Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management process
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts and principles
- Risk types
- Risk management framework
- Initiating the risk management process implementation
Day 2:Risk identification, assessment, risk evaluation and treatment according to ISO 31000
- Context Establishment
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Treatment
Day 3:Risk acceptance, communication, consultation and monitoring according to ISO 31000
- Risk Acceptance
- Risk Communication and Consultation
- Risk Monitoring and Review
Day 4:Risk assessment methodologies according to IEC/ISO 31010
- Risk management methodologies based on ISO 31010 (part 1)
- Risk management methodologies based on ISO 31010 (part 2)
- Competence, evaluation and closing the training
Knowledge on ISO 31000 Foundation is preferred.
- This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam;
- Examination and Certification.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Risk Management
- Domain 2: Risk Management framework and process
- Domain 3: Risk communication and consultation
- Domain 4: Risk monitoring and review
- Domain 5: Risk assessment techniques based on IEC/ISO 31010
- The “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish);
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about exam, refer to ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Exam ;
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential;
- For more information about ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager certifications and PECB certification process, refer to ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager Certification .
Testimonials about the trainer
Friendly team & first-class professional support.
It was really instructive and productive the interactions between the attendees and the teacher made a complete around 31K and annexes 31004 and 31010.
The training was practical and helpful to use in daily implementation of the risk management standard ISO 31000. I can recommend this course for people who need to implement ISO 31000 in their company.