ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Certification
Master the implementation and management of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001.
ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001 Certification. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the global anti-corruption best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems and effectively prevent, detect and address bribery before it negatively impacts an organization’s reputation and profits.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Anti-bribery Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 37001 in an organization.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Our Training Courses
- Managers or consultants involved or concerned with Anti-bribery Management;
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Anti-bribery Management System;
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ABMS requirements;
- ABMS team members.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 Certification and other standards and regulatory frameworks;
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS;
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 37001 requirements in the specific context of an organization;
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ABMS;
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Anti-bribery Management System best practices.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37001 Certification and initiation of an ABMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Fundamental Principles of ABMS
- Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Initiating the ABMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the anti-bribery objectives
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an ABMS
- Analysis of the existing management system
- Leadership and approval of the ABMS project
- ABMS scope
- Policies for anti-bribery management
- Risk assessment
- ABMS compliance function
Day 3: Implementation of an ABMS
- Definition of organizational structure of the ABMS
- Definition of the document management process
- Operations Management
- Training and awareness plan
- Communication plan
- Operational procedures
Day 4: ABMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of problems and non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
- Knowledge on ISO 37001 Foundation is preferred.
- This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases;
- Practical exercises based on a full case study;
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation;
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Domain 2: Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Domain 3: Planning an ABMS implementation based on ISO 37001 Certification
- Domain 4: Implementing an ABMS based on ISO 37001 Certification
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001 Certification
- Domain 7: Preparing for an ABMS certification audit
- The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” exam is available in different languages (trainers are fluent in English, French & Spanish)
- The exam is available online, please refer to PECB Exams User Manual ;
- Duration: 3 hours
- For more information about exam, refer to ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam ;
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully pass the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential;
- For more information about ISO 37001 Lead Implementer certifications and PECB certification process, refer to ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Certification .
Testimonials about the trainer
Very professional and practise oriented content. Perfect preparation for ISO 37001 certification. Highly skilled trainer.