CISM ® Exam Preparation Course
The training prepares for the CISM® (Certified Information Security Manager) certification, internationally recognized and delivered by ISACA. This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the guiding principles needed to be a security systems manager.
- 100% of up-to-date training materials and tools;
- In-depth review of the fundamentals of information systems security;
- Instructors accredited to ISACA, experts in the areas taught, training and preparation for the certification exam;
- Post-seminar self-assessment, blank test similar to the certification.
Our Training Courses
This intensive 3-day training seminar takes the form of a comprehensive review of information security management concepts covering the following areas:
- Security Governance;
- Risk management;
- Management of security plans;
- Management of security activities;
- Response to incidents.
This course is intended for professionals who have experience in managing the security of information systems and who wish to prepare for the examination of CISM (Certified Information System Manager), the international certification issued by ISACA.Ideally, this seminar is intended for professionals working in the field of information systems security:
- IS Security Consultants;
- Security Engineer;
- Director, Information System Security Manager, who wishes to validate the IT security management aspect.
- Analyse the different areas of the program covered by the exam;
- Assimilate vocabulary and guiding ideas of the exam;
- Practice the test and acquire strategies for answering the questionnaire.
- Security governance
- Risk management
- Management of security plans
- Management of security activities
- Response to incidents
- Questions – Blank test
Candidates for CISM® certification must submit evidence of a minimum of five years of information security work experience, with a minimum of three years of information security management work experience in three or more of the job practice.
This training is interactive, based on both theory and practice
Theoretical sessions illustrated with examples based on real cases including practical exercises, case study of group activities, role plays and oral presentations.
- Taught by an ISACA accredited instructor;
- A set of presentations covering each area of the examination program;
- Collaborative approach ;
- Real learning activities and scenarios;
- At the end of each domain studies, Q&A session related to domain topics will be scheduled Practice CISM exam & evaluation;
- In addition, participant receive an individualized practice exam evaluation.
Testimonials about the trainer
Interesting training, which leads and conduct to operational skills. Very useful for people who want to obtain a CISM Certification.
CISM training is an excellent opportunity to get to know the whole structure behind security protocols and risk analysis management.