CISSP ® Exam Preparation Course
The CISSP ® Training Seminar is the ideal course, and credential, for professionals hoping to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance their current information security careers.
- Guaranteed 100% up-to-date material;
- An overview of the information security field;
- Contributions from CISSP®s, (ISC)2 Authorized Instructors who are subject matter experts well-versed in accelerated learning and exam preparation;
- Post-Seminar Self-Assessment.
Our Training Courses
This 5 days Intensive training seminar provides a comprehensive review of information security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 8 domains of the CISSP® CBK®:
- Security and Risk Management;
- Asset Security;
- Security Engineering;
- Communications and Network Security;
- Identity and Access Management;
- Security Assessment and Testing;
- Security Operations;
- Software Development Security.
This training course is intended for professionals who have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP® CBK®. The training seminar is ideal for those working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Security Analyst;
- Security Consultant;
- Security Systems Engineer;
- Security Manager;
- IT Director/ Manager;
- Security Auditor;
- Security Architect;
- Network Architect;
- Director of Security;
- Chief Information Security Officer.
- Acquire the knowledge necessary for the successful completion of the CISSP® exam;
- Master knowledge of information security of the eight areas of CBK® – Common Body of Knowledge;
- Understand information security needs for its organization;
- Develop a global vision of security issues;
- Acquire the knowledge needed to advise an organization on best practices in information security
- 1. Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- 2. Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- 3. Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- 4. Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- 5. Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- 6. Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- 7. Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- 8.. Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
This training course is intended for professionals who have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP® CBK®.
Several types of activities are used throughout the course to reinforce topics and increase knowledge retention. These activities include open ended questions from the instructor to the students, matching and poll questions, group activities, open/closed questions, and group discussions. This interactive learning technique is based on sound adult learning theories.
- Official (ISC)² courseware;
- Taught by an authorized (ISC)² instructor;
- Student handbook;
- Collaboration with classmates;
- Real-world learning activities and scenarios.
Length of exam : 6 hours
Number questions : 250
Question format : Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions
Passing grade : 700 out of 1000 points
Exam availability : English, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Visually impaired
Testing center : Pearson Vue Testing Center
Testimonials about the trainer
Very good learning of new knowledge and skills, help to improve performance on the job.
Fulfill my expectations, showing energy and enthusiasm and encouraged to take part of course discussion.