ISO 27001 Introduction
Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO 27001.
ISO 27001 Introduction training course enables you to become familiar with the basic concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
By attending the ISO 27001 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
For more information, please visit PECB .
Our Training Courses
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management;
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems.
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS);
- Understand the basic elements of an Information Security Management System.
Day 1 : Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
Testimonials about the trainer
The training was very clear, precise and based on very good examples.
The training was helpful to understand the basic knowledge of ISO 27001.
Interesting course !
In a short span of just one day, the information provided was sufficient. However we should’ve had some real life examples and especially NCs related to companies like Universal Postal Union.