OSINT® Module 1
Open Source Intelligence – The essential to investigate on the web
This one-day course will teach you the basic concepts of Internet research, explain the types of digital traces left by a user, and introduce you to the fundamental notions of cyber threats and your own protection on Internet.
Our Training Courses
Collaborators and managers of the following services:
- Human resources;
- Legal and audit services;
- Police, investigation and security, fraud, compliance;
- Marketing and communication;
- Sales and purchases;
- Administrative and diplomatic staff.
- Discover the difference between visible and invisible web and understand current cyber threats;
- Discover how to protect your privacy on Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Learn how to use Google accurately and efficiently in its research, including with images;
- Understand how to install and use extensions in its browser to investigate.
- Internet: how it works, history, cookies, visible / invisible web;
- Cyber threats;
- Protect your privacy on Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Basic Internet search;
- How to configure your browser;
- Investigating images: basic tools;
- Finding the owner of a website;
- Dark web: demo.