OSINT® Advanced Module
Open Source Intelligence – Research & investigation on the web (advanced level)
This one-day advanced training course allows participants to exploit the possibilities offered by the Internet through methodological tools and advanced research techniques.
Our Training Courses
Collaborators and managers of the following services:
- Human resources;
- Legal and audit services;
- Police, investigation, and security;
- Fraud and compliance;
- Marketing and communication;
- Sales and purchases;
- Administrative and diplomatic staff.
- Understand how to protect one’s virtual identity during the investigation;
- Deepen search techniques on Google and discover other research tools;
- Establish a methodology for research, processing, and storage of information;
- Discover how to investigate in major social networks (including Facebook);
- Understand the Bitcoins and the Dark web.
To have taken the course OSINT Standard Module.
- How to protect one’s anonymity on the web?
- Advanced search technology on Google and other tools;
- Research methodology: Intelligence cycle, data collected management tools;
- Quality of information sources and methodological biases;
- Investigation of social networks;
- Dark web and cryptocurrencies;
- Investigation of images: advanced tools;
- Investigation of emails, phone numbers, and usernames.