OSINT® Module 2
Open Source Intelligence – Research & investigation on the web (advanced level)
This one-day advanced training course allows students to deepen their knowledge of Internet information retrieval through methodological tools and advanced research techniques.
Our Training Courses
Collaborators and managers of the following services:
- Human resources;
- Legal and audit services;
- Police, investigation and security, fraud, compliance.
- Understand how to protect one’s virtual identity during the investigation;
- Deepen search techniques on Google and discover other research tools;
- Establish a methodology for research, processing and storage of information;
- Discover how to investigate in major social networks (including Facebook);
- Understand the Bitcoins and the Dark web.
To have taken the course “The essential to investigate on the web”.
- How to protect one’s anonymity on the web?
- Advanced search technology on Google and other tools;
- Research methodology: Intelligence cycle, data collected management tools;
- Quality of information sources and methodological biases;
- Investigation of social networks;
- Dark web and Bitcoins;
- Investigation of images: advanced tools;
- Investigation of emails, phone numbers and user names.