Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Investigation Training
OSINT course enables you to understand the different layers of the web, learn how to navigate with anonymity and how to exploit open source intelligence.
This full-day intensive course will teach you how to effectively use the Internet as an Open Source Investigation and Research tool.
Through theory and practical hands-on exercises, participants will learn to conduct effective online investigations and efficiently generate relevant, timely and actionable intelligence by exploiting valuable open sources.
Training sessions can be delivered in English, French and German at Kudelski Security’s Cyber Academy in Lausanne, Switzerland, on your premises or at any other appropriate location. The curriculum can also be adapted to fit the specific needs of your organization. Our courses have a minimum 7, maximum 10 participants per session.
Our Training Courses
Investigators and other research professionals, who would like to improve the way they collect, collate and analyze information from the Internet to generate intelligence. Past attendees have included:
- Government and private investigators;
- Police and law enforcement personnel;
- Corporate security professionals;
- Fraud investigators and lawyers;
- Risk mitigation professionals;
- Auditors and analysts;
- Competitive intelligence researchers;
- Recruiters and background check professionals.
- Configure your browser to ensure privacy and security during the investigation process;
- Maintain anonymity while navigating;
- Conduct searches through different search engines and methods;
- Exploit major social media for intelligence gathering;
- Uncover clues from emails, telephone numbers and user names;
- Investigate the Dark Web and discover Bitcoins;
- Understand how to leverage images to advance your intelligence goals.
A wide range of case studies and practical exercises will be used throughout the training program.