Security & safety !
Learn to evolve in an unsecured world and learn about security issues.
This three-day intensive course will allow participants to acquire basic knowledge necessary for a good understanding of security’s concerns.
In a world marked by crime, terrorism, industrial espionage, cyber-crime, risk associated with numerous movements, learning the basics of security issues can better protect themselves.
The culture of a modern enterprise includes this concept of protection of goods and people, each of whom is a major player.
Our Training Courses
- Any member of a security team;
- Any employee of a known or anticipated risk company;
- Any employee traveling regularly;
- Anyone who wants to improve their knowledge;
- Ability to tailor this training depending on company’s needs.
- Understand fundamentals of crime and terrorism;
- Put risk of crime into context;
- Understand threats and risks businesses face;
- Seize meaning of industrial espionage, data theft, economic intelligence;
- Develop good practices contributing to overall protection of business;
- Improve its incident response capability.
Day 1 – Morning: General Introduction
- Definition of concept of security / safety
- Security, insecurity and feelings of insecurity
- Philosophers to technicians
- Geopolitical history of security
- From Antiquity to today: the constants
- From the individual to the state
- From weight of security in the sovereign approach of State to privatization of security
Day 1 – Afternoon: Organized crime and terrorism
- Organized Crime
- Security of people and property
- Fight against organized crime
- Definition of terrorism
- Major terrorist movements
- Fight against terrorism
- How to put organized crime and terrorism into perspective
Day 2 – Morning: Defense, Intelligence and States – Strategies
- Link between organized crime, terrorism and States
- Security beyond borders
- International organizations for defense of peace and security
- Security policies
- For a global and transversal approach to security
- Public policies, human being at the heart of the debate
Day 2 – Afternoon: Which security for tomorrow? New trends, impact for companies.
- New trends
- Safety and health
- Security and environment
- How to organize security of a company
- Players (private, public)
- Organizational patterns
Day 3 – Morning: Exercises
- Practical exercise to think about enterprise security based on distinct models
- Role play game
Day 3 – Afternoon: New ways for managing security in companies
- Global management (from risk management to crisis management)
- Biometrics, geolocation, remote security
- Technical management of building
- Conclusion of three-day training: towards better security
- Alternation of lectures, illustrated examples and exercises;
- Each day ends with a perspective to review the elements discussed and to confront the practical realities and daily life experienced by trainees; the perspective can take the form of exercise or role play;
- Encouraged participation of trainees.
- A certificate of participation is issued at the end of a followed training.