Introduction to security
Learn to evolve in an unsecured world and learn about security issues.
This intensive course will allow the auditors in three days to acquire the bases necessary for a good understanding of the stakes of security.
In a world marked by crime, terrorism, industrial espionage, cyber-crime, the risks associated with numerous movements, learning the basics of security issues can better protect themselves. The culture of a modern enterprise includes this concept of protection of goods and people, each of whom is a major player.
Our Training Courses
- Any member of a security / security team;
- Any employee of a known or anticipated risk company;
- Any employee traveling regularly;
- Anyone who wants to improve their knowledge.
- Understand the fundamentals of crime and terrorism;
- Put the risks of crime into context;
- Understand the threats and risks businesses face;
- Seize the meaning of industrial espionage, data theft, economic intelligence;
- Develop good practices that contribute to the overall protection of the business;
- Improve its incident response capability.
Day 1 – Morning: General Introduction
- Definition of the concept of security / safety
- Security, insecurity and feelings of insecurity
- Philosophers to technicians
- Geopolitical history of security
- From Antiquity to today: the constants
- From the individual to the state
- From the weight of security in the sovereign approach of the State to the privatization of security
Day 1 – Afternoon: Organized crime and terrorism
- Organized Crime
- Security of people and property
- The mafias
- The fight against organized crime
- Definition of terrorism
- The major terrorist movements
- The fight against terrorism
- How to put organized crime and terrorism into perspective
Day 2 – Morning: Defense, Intelligence and States – Strategies
- Link between organized crime, terrorism and States
- Security beyond borders
- International organizations for the defense of peace and security
- Security policies
- For a global and transversal approach to security
- Public policies, the human being at the heart of the debate
Day 2 – Afternoon: Which security for tomorrow? New trends, impact for companies.
- New trends
- Safety and health
- Security and environment
- How to organize the security of a company
- Players (private, public)
- Organizational patterns
Day 3 – Morning: Exercises
- Practical exercise to think about enterprise security based on distinct models
- Role play game
Day 3 – Afternoon: New ways for managing security in companies
- Global management (from risk management to crisis management)
- Biometrics, geolocation, remote security
- Technical management of building
- Conclusion of the 3 days: towards better security
- Appetence for security;
- Will to get an overview of security issues.
- Alternation of lectures, illustrated examples and exercises;
- Each day ends with a perspective to review the elements discussed and to confront the practical realities and daily life experienced by trainees; the perspective can take the form of exercise or role play;
- Encouraged participation of trainees.
- A certificate of participation is issued at the end of a day of course really and fully followed.